Gratitude Journal: Tree Branches and Leaves 52 Weeks Writing Cultivating Attitude of Gratitude I am thankful for today (Three things I'm grateful for...) (Volume 2)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Performing Arts

Gratitude Journal: Tree Branches and Leaves 52 Weeks Writing Cultivating Attitude of Gratitude I am thankful for today (Three things I'm grateful for...) (Volume 2) Details

Gratitude JournalWeekly Gratitude Journal cultivation an attitude for 52 weeks(1 Years) ,every week contains gratitude quotes.DetailsThis book has space for three things I'm grateful for today, happiness scale,Awesome thing that happened this weekGreat gift for all occasionsEasily fits in a backpack, tote bag or purse106 pages of weekly gratitude journal6 inches By 9 InchesMatte CoverPaperback CoverGet start Gratitude Journal today for happiness life!

Reviews

This is so simple and yet so rewarding. It's so easy to do and it makes you think. And the best part is that now that my husband knows I have it, he has been on his best behavior so that he gets mentioned! HA!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel